POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of Procurement Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to use your creative thinking skills to design projects and take ownership of process improvement. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Performing various machine operations
• Cutting and shaping a variety of materials to precision dimensions
• Correctly reading and interpreting prints/drawings
• Perform precision measurements
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
• Requires strong basic mathematical skills including Trigonometry
• Two years of related experience
• Excellent manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination
• US person required
• Frequent lifting up to 65 pounds
• Specific vision requirements are required
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
Our Denton, Texas location is a manufacturing facility by which we assemble, inspect and ship equipment for military aircraft. We work closely with the customer to provide solutions and exceptional program support. Our Team Members enjoy our spirit of continuous improvement and innovation.
Ongoing initiatives, like [email protected] and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all of our teams in the solutions. At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, hybrid remote work, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail mary [email protected] or call 940-272-5506. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Requires a minimum of two years related experience.
• Computer literate; basic understanding of common programs.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Excellent manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination; familiarity with various measuring equipment; good understanding of the working qualities of various metals; commitment to excellence and high standards; versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm; acute attention to detail; ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
North America wiring Labinal Services, 3790 Russell, Newman Blvd 76208- 2936