This position requires performing routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes for
aircraft parts in a manual manufacturing assembly line environment. Works in a team
environment participating in continuous improvement activities. Uses pneumatic tools, basic
hand tools, and power tools (motorized drill, rivet gun, etc.). Performs all other duties as
Measures, cuts, threads, and assembles electrical routing materials.
Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads and applying terminal caps.
Connects wiring to electrical fixtures and equipment.
Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
Tests continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components with
Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards and need for
adjustments, relocation or replacement.
Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
1. Must possess basic Math skills and be able to comprehend varying units of measure
2. Must be able to train other Assembler A, B, and C personnel in variety of tasks performed
3. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, and take the initiative
4. Ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics
5. Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
6. Ability to read, comprehend written and process specification documents
7. Education and Experience: High School Diploma or experience/knowledge as determined
by management and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a production environment or
equivalent business environment
8. Physical Requirements:
a. Ability to lift 25 pounds
b. Employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, or operate
controls and reach with hands and arms
c. Ability to walk throughout the facility
d. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
e. As with all positions employees will perform necessary housekeeping duties in order to
maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
9. This is an ITAR compliant facility; the candidates must be a US Citizen or a Permanent
resident of US