Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 36 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, paid time off.
This position requires performing routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes for aircraft parts in a manual manufacturing assembly line environment. Works in a team environment participating in continuous improvement activities. Uses pneumatic tools, basic hand tools, and power tools (motorized drill, rivet gun, etc.). Performs all other duties as assigned.
A. Manufactures quality parts, following specific work instructions
B. Provides verbal and written status of manufacturing progress
C. Applies and handles sealants and adhesives
D. Keeps assigned areas organized and clean
E. Performs other duties as assigned
The expected hourly rate for this position is between $15.50 - $27.13 USD. Actual compensation will be determined based on experience, education, and other factors permitted by law.
1. Must possess basic Math skills and be able to comprehend varying units of measure
2. Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
3. Ability to read, comprehend written and process specification documents
4. Education and Experience: High School Diploma or experience/knowledge as determined by management and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a production environment or equivalent business environment
5. Physical Requirements:
a. Ability to lift 25 pounds
b. Employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, or operate
controls and reach with hands and arms
c. Ability to walk throughout the facility
d. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
e. As with all positions employee will perform necessary housekeeping duties in order to maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
6. This is an ITAR compliant facility; the candidate must be a US Citizen or a Permanent resident of US
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.