The position shall be based in the Toronto Customer Support Center, supporting the Americas' region and will also interface with the global CSC network when required. This position reports the Wheel/Brake Product Support Engineering Manager in Velizy, FR with operational reporting to the Toronto Customer Support Centre Manager. This role provides primary support for Wheel/Brake regional technical requirements and will also interface with the regional CSC technical team for routine technical support.
• Key duties of the RSE shall be to support Wheel/Brake technical and claim actions for the Americas region.
• Will routinely interface across Airlines/MRO repair shops or affliated engineering departments for Wheels/Brakes.
• Will conduct limited/routine travel to vist customer maintenance shops and conduct routine shop level activites with customers
• Provide technical reporting for Wheel/Brake PSE team and manager
• Support and interface with regional satisfaction management tools (spider KPI, ticketing, claims, RDAS)
• Reinforce/support Airlines/MRO shop communications within the Americas region
• interface with backoffice and/or CSM network network on day to day activities in support of customer query management.
• The RSE will also support ahoc assignments cascaded by the Wheel/Brake Product Support Engineering Manager or region CSC Manager.
• Technical degree, or Master's degree. (Engineering/Aerospace specialty preferred)
• Must be fluent in English and must have adequate to advanced skills in speaking Spanish
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰起落架系统公司（Safran Landing Systems）是飞行器起落及制动系统的世界领先者。同30家民用运输机、支线飞机、公务机及军用飞机制造商合作，公司确保向27,800架飞机提供支持，每天完成约73,000次起降。