The Manager, Supply Chain and will be responsible for improving internal and external customer satisfaction by maintaining control and accuracy over inventories, including all functions related to procurement, MRP, production planning, costing, warehousing, receiving, and shipping, ensuring that internal and external customer orders are fulfilled on time and that the production schedule is optimized to exceed the company's OTD/TAT, PPV and inventory goals.
Manage the MPS (Master production schedule) to achieve the demand plan (sales) and prepare the production schedules flowed down for each workshop.
Oversees the execution of the material requirement plan (MRP)
Manage the work of the procurement officers to achieve the MRP :
• Responsible for overseeing the effective day to day supplier relationship management and operational performance of partners and suppliers
• Lead Development of Long Term Agreements and execution of Supplier Contracts
• Responsible for the global delivery performance of the external supply chain and the resolution of any performance related issues (KPI setting and action plan).
• Review and Approve Purchase Orders, ensuring compliance with company policies
• Challenge and negotiate the price
• Lead short and medium term cost improvement plans with designated suppliers that are aligned with integrated sourcing strategies.
• Understand suppliers' manufacturing processes and associated cost drivers to support the development of cost engineering capabilities within the supply chain.
• Validate and monitor performance/spends against budget(s) (KPI setting & action plan)
• Participation in the budget setting process, specific to the generation of bid/estimations of recurring material cost
• Participation in Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) reviews, and support other departments as required
Inventory Planning & Control:
• Responsible for control inventory levels ensuring su
• University Degree or College Diploma in a related discipline, or equivalent experience
• +5 years' experience in Supply Chain/Purchasing/Materials Management, preferably in a supervisory or management roll
• Experience with ERP systems (MRP II) in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to motivate team to get desired results
• Exemplary leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and coach team
• Lean, Continuous Improvement project experience (Green Belt or equivalent)
• Electronics Manufacturing Experience Preferred
• Bilingual French as asset
• Able to effectively operate in the fast-moving international business environment. Including adapting to culture differences, comprehending global risk, and managing long (and changing) lead times in an international marketplace.
• Understanding of basic supply chain fundamentals associated with global logistics (optimize import and export flows, source globally, and deal with global labour issues, etc.)
• Excel at managing change, complex projects, and diverse talent, and possess exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
Motivation, skills development, transformation.
• Dealing with cross-functional and cross-enterprise issues by integrating operational needs with customer (internal and external) needs
• Lead in collaboration initiatives with suppliers and customers (end-to-end supply chain)
• Ability implementing an end-to-end value chain design, including customer needs, product design, and supply chain optimization
• Understanding of material flow management with outstanding knowledge of information and financial flow
• Design metrics and frameworks that drives the behaviour, and processes that are consistent with delivery and service level goals
2000 Fisher Dr ON K9J 6X6
- © Safran