• Evaluation of test requirements.
• Prepare required Test Documentation to facilitate testing.
• Participate in the rig design process.
• Participate in test article servicing and preparation for testing.
• Assemble and calibrate test rig equipment and test articles.
• Install required instrumentation.
• Assemble and integrate adequate load control and data acquisition and safety systems.
• Perform testing per test and engineering operating procedures, ensure environmental and HSE aspects are considered.
• Prepare test articles for inspection.
• Perform periodical inspections and maintenance.
• Test article configuration control and storage.
• Document test findings in the form of Test Reports.
• Task planning and scheduling.
• Various supporting activities related to equipment and methods.
• Aerospace engineering background is an asset.
• Familiarity with Testing methodology and associated equipment.
• Experienced with load control systems.
• Experienced with data acquisition systems.
• Experienced with hydro mechanical systems.
• Experienced with instrumentation.
• Experienced with mechanical tools and associated equipment.
• Experienced creating and handling documentation, schematics and drawings.
• Proficient using MS Office suite.
• Familiarity with Landing Gear Systems components and function.
• Ability to apply HSE concepts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Able to commit to multitasking and innovations.
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- © Safran