- Assume responsibilities of Parts Planner for multiple North American platforms
- Maintain the responsibilities of SAP focal for the warehouse functions
- Responsible for monthly reporting on Logistics activities
- Interact with PSM to ensure timely and accurate inventory planning
- Participate in Program Reviews with Inventory Control and Production to justify inventory purchases
- Manage ERP Holds and investigate solutions
- Responsible for daily inbound and outbound activities for CS Spares and Logistics
- Interact with Procurement Leads and Production Planning to expedite parts or negotiate delivery dates
- Maintain current Work Instructions and Processes for this position
- Work with the Commercial and Product Support Managers on inventory reductions initiatives, potential scrap based on obsolescence factors & consignment inventories
- Request Syncron changes to support/react to particular inventory conditions
- Participate in after-hours AOG rotation
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Power BI is an asset
Highly Skilled with SAP
Excellent problem solving
Analytical and organizational skills
Ability to co-ordinate several projects at any given time
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰起落架系统公司（Safran Landing Systems）是飞行器起落及制动系统的世界领先者。同30家民用运输机、支线飞机、公务机及军用飞机制造商合作，公司确保向27,800架飞机提供支持，每天完成约73,000次起降。