Reporting to the Team Leader Repair and Overhaul, the Planner will be responsible for the overall coordination of activities within the Repair and Overhaul shop. As well as the day-to-day planning of parts, the job is also intended to be a catalyst for improvements in work flow leading to significant reductions in TAT and overall cost. The incumbent will also ensure compliance to customer and regulatory requirements
• Prepare and communicate daily, weekly, and monthly plans and schedules for work in the R&O shop
• Monitor the availability of materials and recommend changes to ensure no impact on the workflow
• Revises plans and schedules when necessary to take into consideration unforeseen changes
• Optimizes work processes to improve efficiency
• Finite scheduling of all work centers within R&O
• Achieving on time delivery to the customer expectations of all components at a minimum cost
• Maintaining of work orders and work order management
• Inventory analysis and meeting inventory targets
• Populate visual display board (Daily/weekly targets) for each cell / Run daily start of shift meetings
• Asist and resolve any SAP issues related to the MRO Team
• Manage DLF within the MRO shop
• College Diploma/University Business Degree
• Excellent SAP working skills
• Proficient in interpretation of Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, drawings, and other technical data an asset
• Familiar with Canadian Aviation Regulations pertaining to airworthiness requirements an asset
• Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Access, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
• Superior organizational and communication skills
• Ability to coordinate several projects at one time with aggressive deadlines
• Willing to carry AOG phone after hours on a rotational basis and assist with loading parts when on AOG
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- © Safran