Your role is to contribute to program and project management and performance by providing support for operational teams to help achieve their cost and delivery objectives. This also encompasses managing risks and opportunities, and deliverables.
As delegated by the program or project manager, depending on their scope of responsibility, you are responsible for the following duties and tasks:
• establish standards and ensure compliance with program and project management processes
• organize and facilitate the management process (reviews, milestone reviews, decisions and actions)
• collect and consolidate macro-scheduling for program aspects, synchronize and consolidate integrated planning for project aspects, and report any irregularities
• collect and consolidate initial and actual costs (NRC) upon program/project completion
• oversee and consolidate the performance of risks and opportunities management, and report any irregularities
• handle management information (KPIs, reporting, other related documents and dashboards)
• propose decision-making scenarios and help prepare decision-support documents
• support operational teams on management processes (program and project management, work package management, visual management, continuous improvement initiatives)
• support methods and tools teams in maintaining business tools and the management reference system (including training)
• contribute to experience feedback on program and project management and therefore contribute to experience feedback on program and project management and therefore contribute to continuous improvement efforts within these areas of responsibility.
Leadership, rigor, pragmatism and determination.
Experience in project management.
Strong efficiency in using Planisware and MS Office.
Effective communicator as well as a good team player.
Ability to work with stakeholders from many sites of Safran LS
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
- © Safran