Manufacturing of high quality landing gear components, through various operations on CNC/Conventional machines, while maintaining the highest level of Safety, Efficiency, Cost and Quality
• To produce high precision, Complex Landing Gear components with the highest level of Efficiency, Cost and Quality to meet MPS (Master Production Schedule) demands and maintain on time delivery to all Customers both internal and external
• To accurately set up and run a variety of CNC & Conventional machines (lathes, mills, millturns, etc.), fixtures and tooling according to drawings, production documentation and technical specifications to achieve first time quality
• To proactively monitor & correct process performance using a variety of measuring tools, instruments and software to maintain the highest standard of Quality
• To actively participate & support QRQC (Quick Response Quality Control) by interfacing with Supervision, Manufacturing Engineering and Quality when deviations to standards and non-conformances are detected.
• To accurately complete all appropriate process documentation including product travelers, inspection plans/reports, critical dimension check sheets, etc.
• Actively participate and promote continuous improvement of processes, methods and tooling to maintain/improve competitive position
• Participate and support cross training programs.
• To work safely, adhering to Health and Safety policy as well as maintain a high level of 5S for a clean and safe work environment.
• General Machinist certification (Red Seal Preferred) or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years Aerospace experience - preferred
• Completion of a recognized apprenticeship program or a relevant trade school program is required.
• Proven ability to set-up and operate a variety of CNC machines including vertical/horizontal milling machines, flat bed lathes, gap bed lathes, complex multi-axis mill-turn machines
• Good understanding of G-Code programming language and Probing Routines/Macros (Renishaw Probes).
• Experience with Fanuc, Mazatrol, Tosnuc and Siemens 840D controls is considered an asset
• Must be able to read and interpret Engineering & Manufacturing drawings/instructions with a solid knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Ability to multitask & run CNC equipment concurrently, as required (multi-manning).
• Ability to inspect/self-verify own work using inspection tools (micrometers, verniers, plug and thread gauges, Johnson gages, height gages and surface plates, etc.)
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, performance and versatility, to comply with the high standards of the Aerospace industry.
• Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing guidelines, standard work, 5S principles.
• Strong Problem solving and decision making skills required
• Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently; available to work shifts, with minimum supervision.
• Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations is considered an asset
• Basic computer knowledge
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰起落架系统公司（Safran Landing Systems）是飞行器起落及制动系统的世界领先者。同30家民用运输机、支线飞机、公务机及军用飞机制造商合作，公司确保向27,800架飞机提供支持，每天完成约73,000次起降。