• Inspection of material and product throughout various processes and identify proper fits, alignments and condition of components using various technical data and a wide range of measuring instruments, inspection test equipment and hydraulic rigs and fixtures.
• To test and measure components/assemblies for functioning, operation and accuracy to verify specifications.
• To observe and monitor maintenance operations and equipment to ensure proper assembly or machining of parts, and subsequent testing and monitoring activities.
• Identify items for acceptance or rejection, and document findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
• Completion of Conformance and Airworthiness documentation including Transport Canada Forms, Customer Service Reports and Shop Findings Reports
• Raise and submit Non Conformance Reports, including all applicable data when rejection occurs.
• Read and interpret a wide range of approved technical data including engineering drawings and applicable manuals.
• 5 years relevant aerospace experience
• Competent in using a wide range of measuring instruments, and test equipment.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and applicable manuals.
• Extensive working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical components.
• Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations an asset.
• Previous experience as an Authorized Company Representative/ Shop Certification Authority an asset
• Competent decision making skills are required.
• Basic computer knowledge is required.
• Knowledge of our QIS would be an asset.
• The ability to work shifts when required.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Works well in a team environment
- © Safran