- Providing Technical Assistance for airlines/operators/MRO's for all Safran Landing System products.
- Work closely with PSE(Product Support Engineers) teams worldwide to provide accurate and timely responses to complex technical issues.
- Provide key regional interface with the WB PSE team to manage more WB technical queries and interface directly with airlines.
- Use MS Dynamics to track and report on customer queries. Process updates within the platform.
- Support the regional CSM on MOP's, reports and any other special requirements as deemed necessary.
- Be able to refer to CMM, PDM and Tech Pubs for technical reference.
- Support regional CSMs (Customer Support Managers) with KPI's, reports and any other requirements as required.
- Establish trends to develop fixes in order to reduce Safran Landing Systems warranty costs.
- Support Commercial team customer queries – ie parts search, interchangeability
- College degree in engineering or other aeronautical specialty
- Applicants must have 3-5 years aircraft related experience
- Proficiency on MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Dynamics, technical publication documents.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Bilingual – Spanish / French an asset but not mandatory
- Work on an AOG/Late shift rotational basis to cover weekends and holidays to support customers and the Commercial CSC team. Rotating Shift Schedule: Mon – Thur 9 am to 5 pm and 11 am to 7 pm, Fri 9 am - 2 pm and 2 pm – 7 pm.
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- © Safran