Location: London, Ontario
Education: College Diploma in Quality Assurance. CQT or CQE designation an asset.
Mandatory: Must meet all security requirements of the Controlled Goods Program, including Canadian Citizenship and a clear Criminal Record
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Product Conformity:
• Primary Quality Assurance resource to production for product conformity to requirements.
• Preparing and presenting First Article inspections (Inspections, FAI, PPAP, Transport Canada Form One, Etc…)
• Responsible for initiation, investigation, resolution and management to closure of NCR, RGA and corrective actions working with those responsible
• Liaise directly with Suppliers
• Performs Supplier FAI review, approval and communication
• Determines acceptance or rejection of product characteristics based on documented acceptance criteria, and industry acceptance standards.
• Control and provide disposition of non -conforming material
• Ensure material traceability is maintained as required
• Ensures product files MO, CO, have required supporting documentation
2) Quality Assurance System
• Ensures compliance to all QMS requirements included but not limited to Calibration, root cause corrective action, process/product audits, NCRs, Continuous Improvement, etc…
• Works with Suppliers on product compliance/conformity issues, RCCA and performs audits
• Supports QMS, Customer, Regulatory/Government Audits
• Conducting internal Audits to AS9100 or ISO9001
• Maintaining Quality manual documents, including procedures, flowcharts and work instructions.
• Problem investigation and resolution utilizing 8D or 5Phase workflow
3) Customer Support
• Investigates claims and provides feedback to customer.
• Reviews Customer requirements and provides feedback.
• Ensure agreed to requirements are communicated, and implemented within the organization.
• Coordinates source inspection with customers as necessary
• Liaise directly with Customers as required
4) Process Improvements and Flow downs
• Data analysis and presentation for monthly KPI metrics
• Supports implementation of process control, process improvement, and inspection methods
• Performs Data Analysis NCR /RGA towards process improvement
• Supports Corporate initiatives
• Performs training as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
• College Diploma in mechanical, manufacturing engineering technology or a related discipline. CQT or CQE designation an asset
• 5+ Years Experience in a Quality role in a manufacturing environment
• Operational knowledge of quality inspection and documentation such as PPAP, FAI, FPI, CMM report
• English fluency with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on being practical and meticulous
• Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization from shop floor to CEO
• Highly proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Ability to read part drawings and specifications
• Ability to lift and pull up to 50lbs
- © Safran