• Achieve departmental targets for Delivery Performance, Quality, and budgets.
• Ensure achievement of a high standard of shop organization, control,
housekeeping and safety.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to support Business
Initiative targets including Visual Management.
• Identify technical issues in conjunction with Engineering.
• Develop procedures and ensure compliance.
• Labour relations administration and problem solving.
• Develop teamwork and improve motivation.
• Ensure personnel receive the training required by Transport Canada and our
• Leading Customer and Internal Audits within the department
• University degree or College diploma in Business Administration, Operations or
Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory role.
• Excellent organizational and communicational skills.
• Experience managing/supervising in a unionized environment would be an asset.
• Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Project, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of and experience working with Regulatory standards.
• Support requirements outside normal working hours.
What's my next step?
Feeling hesitant to apply because you do not meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply.
We want to hear from you, apply today!
All applicants must meet the following requirements: Minimum age of 18 years. Must pass the Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Diversity, Inclusion and Accommodations
We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace. SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4