Are you looking for a stable job in a pleasant, wellness-oriented work environment where you can have a good balance between your work and personal life?
If you are a dynamic and punctual person who is looking to start a career in an internationally renowned company in rapid growth, you are the person we are looking for! Come and build, with us, the aircraft of tomorrow!
What we offer you
• An innovative company, in the Aerospace field, with respectful and approachable managers;
• A stable job with paid training;
• A 4-day week schedule that will allow you to have an extended weekend every week;
• A friendly work environment;
• A company that offers you free medical and dental insurance as well as an employee assistance program;
• Monthly social activities and most importantly;
• FUN AT WORK!
What we can accomplish together
You will be integrated into the team in order to finish aircraft interior structures including all furniture for passengers and crew.
By joining us, you will contribute to satisfying the high quality standards of our customers by joining our community of experts by taking part in the finishing of parts to build furniture for private jet interiors.
✔ Experience: 1 to 3 years' experience
✔ Languages: Functional knowledge of French (oral and written). In case your knowledge of French is insufficient, we offer FREE French courses to our employees.
✔ Education: DEP in Finishing or equivalent work experience
Innovation, passion and ambition: Join Safran and help create the aircraft of tomorrow, today!
Monday to Thursday 5:30AM to 3:00PM
Monday to Thursday 3:30PM to 1:00AM
- © Safran