The need for security is deeply rooted in mankind. It's good that there are forces that ensure more security and order in a changing world. Services and solutions from Safran Vectronix help to support these forces in their mission. Dedicated to target intelligence, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems and sensors for military and civil applications. Almost 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence in optics and precision engineering are reflected in our products. Customers in more than 90 countries rely on Safran Vectronix for Swiss quality, precision, and reliability.
We would like to reinforce our Research & Development department with a creative and team oriented
Software Engineer for Digital Mapping (f/m)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Development of embedded software for multifunctional observation and localization devices
• Design and implementation of software for multiple platforms (embedded Linux, Ubuntu, Windows) in C++, Qt and Python
• Development of automated tests from unit to system level (GoogleTest and Robot Framework)
• Technical lead of software projects and contribution to software architecture
• Working in an international and multi-disciplinary team
• Close collaboration with product management, quality assurance and production
• Several years of experience as Software Engineer
• Experience with 3D graphics (OpenGL and GPU programming, shaders) and accelerated computing
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer sciences
• Experience in C++ development, using Qt or similar technologies
• You are familiar with automated testing
• Experience in Computer vision is a plus
• Analytical skills, understanding complex setups and interactions, and previous experience in a high-tech industrial environment
• Enjoy collaborating in a team, but also able to work fully independently.
• Being able to take on a challenge and not being afraid to dive into unknown territory, be it old or new, is more important than deep expertise in any specific technology.
We work in agile development teams on challenging research and development projects and have an open and diverse culture. This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
Angelika Rupp, HR, will be pleased to receiving your application at [email protected] Heide Stollberg, Head of Software Development, will be pleased to provide any further information concerning tasks and responsibilities: [email protected]
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰电子与防务公司（Safran Electronics & Defense）是民用及防务市场观测监视、决策及引导领域的世界领先者。公司精通智能化技术并已使其进入众多领域，特别是在航空、航天及防务领域的众多创新计划。