Responsibilities to include First Off, CMM Inspection, Final View Inspection of both Supply Chain and internal parts, whilst ensuring that the associated processes and procedures are consistent and robust.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Qualified or experienced Inspector, training will be given to suitable applicants.
• Capable of expediently and successfully inspecting and delivering quality products to both internal and external customers.
• Capable of demonstrating Understanding and evaluating output data from CMM machines.
• Camio Studio, Modus, and Virtual Dmis softwares (experience both programming and operation would be advantageous)
• Dmis language programming (would be desirable).
• Full understanding of AS9102 FAI requirement's. ASMEY14.5 2009 and ISO1011 2004 standards
• Proven experience of the manufacture of Aircraft Landing Gear original equipment and associated products.
• The ability to implement and follow inspection processes.
• The ability to understand quality issues and determine suitable outcomes via reasonable analysis.
• Capable of managing interactions with other work teams.
• Good communication skills.
• Task / achievement focussed.
• Compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Must be able to work independently and have previous experience of operating in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be PC literate
• Must have excellent written and oral skills.
• Must be task / achievement focussed.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which will include a criminal record check'
- © Safran