• Undertake all purchasing responsibilities to support the P2P (Purchase to Pay) process. This includes processing purchase requisitions and supplier applications for individual sites and supporting invoice queries (when Purchasing responsibility).
• Works collaboratively within the Purchasing Team to understand and support business strategy.
• Administration support including but not restricted to; Invoice queries, Purchase Order processing and Expediting.
• Support end users on day to day SAP queries.
• Manage the implementation process for onboarding new suppliers.
• Propose improvements of tools and processes within the Group.
• Provide efficient and effective customer service.
• Adhere to all Group Policies and Procedures.
• Undertake any training and development activities outlined and agreed as part of your annual appraisal / objectives setting.
• Take care of your own safety and the safety of others at all times by complying with the Health & Safety Policy at all times.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Perform job responsibilities to the level identified in Internal Control procedures, policies and standards. Maintain an understanding of internal control standards and requirements.
• This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities and you are expected to undertake any other duties as reasonably required within your competency.
Experience / Skills
• Demonstrable experience of working within a Purchasing Department.
• Able to work with, influence and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
Proficient administration, numerical and organisational skills. Previous experience of working with SAP.
• Previous experience of working within an Indirect Purchasing role.
• Experience of working within a Shared Service Centre environment.
Analytical skills covering written, graphic, numerical & statistical information.
• Business Administration qualification, or similar.
• CIPS qualification.
• Previous Customer Service training or qualification.
All roles at Safran UK are expected to demonstrate the ‘SHARED' values and behaviours in all aspects of their role; as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Relating & Networking
Writing & Reporting
Adapting & responding to change
Achieving personal work goals & objectives
Planning & Organising
Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
Delivering results & meeting customer expectations