• Monitor project development with associated KPI set and action plans, advanced reporting following project needs.
• Support the continuous improvement of the implementation and application of the Safran engineering project management methodology.
• Facilitation of internal and external meetings.
• Track the performance of the engineering organization to the main milestones.
• Analyze the risk due to delayed data, tools or process and propose mitigation plan, escalate possible risks to schedule.
• Support project resource management and controlling.
• Professional certificate / education, Master or Bachelor's degree
• 3 or more years of experience in project management support within professional services
• Knowledge of AIRBUS / SAFRAN / AEROSPACE processes and procedures
• Advanced knowledge in the usage of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong knowledge of Project Management methodology
• Professional communication skills, able to oversee relevant stakeholder of the project and satisfy information essentials
• Fluent in English
• Pro-activeness and Flexibility are a must
• Ability to act and contribute as a team-player
Business travel could required occasionally
Hein-Sass-Weg 36 21129