We are Safran Helicopter Engines Germany GmbH, a global manufacturer of gas turbine engines and wholly owned subsidiary of Safran Helicopter Engines S.A.S., in Bordes, France. In Hamburg, we provide customer service and marketing to many countries in Central, Northern, and Eastern Europe, as well as Central Asia. The geographical area we serve contains over 300 customers with almost 2,200 engines in total. Our customer portfolio is divided into two large segments: civilian and military. Our mission: to keep our customer flying!
70 people are contributing on a daily basis to our development and growth at our facility in Hamburg.
What we offer?
As a part of a global player in aviation, we offer you at our Hamburg location a creative and growing working environment with a multicultural background. Your personal development is of high importance to us: In addition to new challenges and exciting tasks, we also continuously develop your skills and experiences through internal and external trainings.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you will benefit from numerous benefits including a supplementary health insurance from the first day of your employment, company pension scheme and much more.
Your skills and abilities :
• University degree or equivalent
• Proven experience of minimum 5 years as an HR Manager/Senior HR Consultant/HRBP...
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be able to adapt yourself and be flexible to handle changing situations and challenges
• Interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with employees, management and other stakeholders
• Very good German and English language skills, both written and spoken
Ready to join us?
Let us know the earliest possible starting date you can come on board and what your salary expectations are.
Start your future with us today we look forward to meeting you!
As our future HR Manager...
Your responsibilities will be to :
• Emphasizes the importance of providing continuous support to employees throughout their entire journey within the company
• Oversee the recruitment and selection of top talent
• Manage employee performance and provide guidance on career development
• Develop and implement training and development programs to enhance employee skills
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
• Foster a positive work culture and promote employee engagement
• Stay updated on HR trends and best practices
• Manage a team of 3 people
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453