The Airfraimer Support Engineer will provide leadership, technical direction, and assistance to airframer and customers, and other CFM field personnel in the operation of assigned engines (LEAP-1A);
- Interface with all levels of customer and Company organizations,
- Provide on-site assessment of activities to anticipate problems,
- Provide complete reporting of the engine problems & customer requests.
- Contribute to product and service improvement:
- identify/capture the perceptions and requirements of operators and integrators in the field
- propose corrective actions and improvement paths
- identify the occurrence of major events - ensure effective communication is maintained within the front office
The main missions you will have under your responsibility will consist in the following:
- Be the front Office for all customers' requests
- Support investigations (root cause analysis, troubleshooting) and quality items closure in relation with Back Office (Engineering, Quality)
- Record all information required within information systems,
- Review, analyze, report, and make recommendations regarding reported engine malfunctions to ensure a continuous reduction of disruptions for customers.
Knowledge / Skills
- Solid knowledge of mechanics and engine functioning are required, as well as technical expertise in engine assembly and maintenance documentations.
- Knowledge of PART 21G or PART 66 or PART 145 is recommended.
- Experience working in jet engines manufacturing or in aircraft manufacturing would be an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication skills: ability to make formal presentations to all levels of the organization, customers and peers and react in a highly exposed and tense environment.
- Knowledge of Airbus quality tools such as TLB
- Technical English mandatory, English spoken fluently
- French or German communication ability would be an asset.
- Team Spirit; excellent relationship (Partner, Airframer and Customer interfaces)
- Availability and flexibility to accommodate planning constraints & changes imposed by the Customer.
Shift organization, on call support
CFM* and Safran Aircraft Engines' Customers (Airframer, airlines, etc.);
Safran Aircraft Engines and GE Customer Teams (Customer Program Managers, Services teams, Customer Quality.);
Safran Aircraft Engines' Engineering
Safran Engineering Services for employment contract
Hein-Sass-Weg 36 21129
- © Safran