We're looking for a Germany based Sales Manager to join our sales team at Orolia, a subsidiary of Safran Electronics & Defense, the world leader in Resilient Positioning, Navigation & Timing (R-PNT) solutions.
As a Regional Sales Manager your responsibilities are?
You be responsible for creating and implementing Sales plans and managing/deploying assigned resources, so that Orolia achieves short and long terms objectives in your territory. As the Regional Sales Manager, you will implement a sales strategy, comprehend the market landscape, Orolia technology and competitive offerings to identify potential new products or enhancements, target verticals, or new partnership in order to capture key projects and programs. You will be responsible for establishing and managing idea distribution schemes for your territory, either direct, with partners and/or through channels, so proper customer contact is established and maintained.
What will success look like?
- Exceed annual capture / order plan for the territory
- Develop and execute short- and long-term plans to increase orders in territory, consistent with company strategy.
- Work closely with Program Managers and develop Project and/or Program Sales where required
- Optimize channel including use of strategic partners
- Understanding of technology trends, relative business impacts and opportunities
- Comprehension of assigned market dynamics, including competitive landscape, to:
- provide product input ideas to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering
- identify ripe target markets/applications
- create and execute plans to penetrate exiting and new markets
- Deliver results by effectively managing key partnerships and assigned resources
- Key Account Management: building on existing relationships with major customers and establishing new relationships with other key customers (either directly or through team)
- Ensure timely and accurate response to customer inquiries, leads and sales opportunities
- Reporting and order forecasting as required for position and usage of SFDC per established procedures
- Travel to visit customers, channel partners, various company locations and attend trade shows (up to 25%-50%)
What knowledge, skills & abilities will you need?
- A proven track record of exceeding Defense electronics sales in Germany
- Technical sales acumen or relevant technical degree.
- Interpersonal skills to develop relationships with customers and partners
- Experience with Aerospace & Defense electronics products and systems.
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, confident, committed and enthusiastic
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and prioritize
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM tools,
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Ability to connect with team members who are in different locations
- A MOD Security clearance or eligibility for clearance established is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with relevant electronic products in Aerospace and Defense environments
- Relevant experience with Position, Navigation, Timing and/or Simulation products, or alternatively in the C4ISR, EW or Sensor domain.
- Experience with technical products sold to B2B or Government, Aerospace and Defense businesses / MoD
- Experience managing a field sales channel, both direct and reps or distributors
- Position requires strong technical sales skills, working knowledge of Aerospace & Defense market
- Position based in Germany, which absolutely requires security clearance ability
Why will you love to work at Orolia?
• Global Collaboration: We pride ourselves on personal excellence through global collaboration, communication and team achievement!
• Fun: We are at our best having fun and we bring the best out of each other.
• Innovation: We love to develop and implement creative solutions!
• Commitment: We persevere in all situations.
• Agility: Our business, strategies and our people are ready to adapt to evolving needs of our markets.
• Continuous Improvement: We're curious and we always demonstrate the desire to improve results and challenge the status quo.
With Orolia, you will be pleased to work for a very responsive organization to support selling and care for its customers. You will enjoy a growth potential position, and a track to career advancement. In return, you will be rewarded with attractive salary, commissions and extremely robust benefit package, as well as a very accessible management team.
Z.I. des 5 Chemins BP 23 56520