Within the Sales & Marketing group of the Wheels & Brakes Business Unit, we are looking for a Sales Manager, reporting to our Regional Airline Sales Director, Asia-Pacific, based in Singapore.
For your assigned area and customers:
- Maintain a high level of awareness and intelligence about your customers and prospects (key contacts, appointments, fleets, orders, satisfaction, technical issues…).
- Market wheels & brakes products and build strong customer relationship / intimacy
- Collect, analyse and report competitive information and customer feedback
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities, e.g. SFE selection for new aircraft line fit, retrofits, and agreement renewals
- Conduct sales campaigns, present and negotiate commercial offers
- Assist Commercial Support Managers if and when required in their dealings on signed agreements.
You perform your mission under the responsibility of the Regional Airline Sales Director, Asia-Pacific, of Safran Landing Systems Wheels & Brakes business unit.
- Engineering background with a first experience in sales / customer support or a strong interest for sales
- Autonomous, well organized, proactive
- Excellent communication skills with multicultural awareness and international experience desired
- Fluent in English, other languages appreciated.
- Based in Singapore.
- Travels to assigned area / customers.
- Attend trade shows and conferences.
- Work with several groups within the company: commercial offer, fleet & operations, marketing, commercial support, customer support, MRO division, QA, legals, engineering…
- Interface with airlines, MRO providers, consultants, lessors, airframer representatives …
- © Safran