Based in Vélizy within the LGI Customer Support team, you will be responsible for co-ordinating, from an in-service support standpoint, the deployment of REACh and obsolescence-related product evolutions for all European LG programmes (Airbus, ATR, Falcon, …).
REACh is a European regulation to control and eliminate the most hazardous chemicals from the market.
Compliance to REACh involves product evolution to introduce alternatives and replace substance of high concern (mainly special processes, coatings)
The main focus will be:
- anticipating and assessing, from a Customer Support perspective, the impacts of product changes,
- convey the voice of the Customers – Airlines & MRO primarily – within the business for REACh related activities when defining the deployment roadmap
- coordinating the necessary activities to ensure the correct deployment in service so that there is no or minimum impact to Customers,
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Coordinating with PSM and Programme teams so that Customer Support requirements – technical (interchangeability, traceability in service, reparability), planning & resource constraints - are taken into account in the solution development for the various programmes (modification of special process procedures and design modification),
- Co-ordinating, within CS and in strong cooperation with Velizy and Gloucester PSM team, the necessary updates of technical data, technical support requirements, spare management,
- Liaising with Airframers to ensure proper communication / sharing of in-service deployment strategy.
In parallel, you will also be responsible for the co-ordination of customer support requirements for Safran Landing Gear products fitted on Dornier 328 and Embraer 110 / 120. Scope of responsibility includes:
• Management of Customer Relationship with the Airframers for the in-service support aspects
• Internal liaison between the Customer Support teams, Engineering, Programme Management, Quality, Production, …
• Responsible for the MTP for these Programmes
• Support actively, with Logistics team, the inventory reduction company objectives
• Co-ordination of spares, technical publication and technical support requirements through relevant functional teams
• Ensuring resolution of in-service technical events together with Product Support Engineering team
You will need an Engineer's degree: MSc, MEng or equivalent (“diplôme d'ingénieur”).
With at least 8 years of experience in the aeronautic industry, you demonstrate a strong technical knowledge on the product, coupled with proven success in cross-functional environment projects; a good understanding of material and special processes would be a valuable asset for the role.
As a real team player within both Customer Support & Programme teams, you will also need excellent self-organisation, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as customer-focussed mindset.
The role will include frequent travels and therefore applicants must be deemed medically fit to travel regularly.
7, rue Général Valérie André 78140
Ile de France 芬兰
- © Safran