Reporting to the Director Sales and Contract Management Europe, Landing Gear & Integration Division, you will be the commercial manager for:
- A400M program
- Airbus Defence & Space future programs (FCAS/SCAF New Generation Fighter, FCAS/SCAF Remote Carriers, UAV Male RPAS Eurodrone …) in coordination with other Commercial Managers
- Airbus Helicopters programs
- Other smaller programs
Should Safran LS be awarded the Landing Gear System (or a portion thereof) for ongoing bids on military programs such as UAV Male RPAS Eurodrone, FCAS/SCAF New Generation Fighter or FCAS/SCAF Remote Carrier, you will be the commercial manager of some of those programs.
Your key responsibilities will be : As Commercial Manager
1. To ensure a good and close relationship with Customer's interfaces
a. To develop day to day relationships with Customers
b. To ensure a wide and detailed knowledge of Customer's organizations and key stakeholders
2. To release Commercial offers to Customers and to get contracted
a. To animate the integrated team for gathering the estimates from Program, Engineering, Production and Procurement, for changes requested by Customers and new opportunities
b. To define the relevant commercial strategy including prices
c. To prepare commercial offers and obtain approval
d. To negotiate and get contractual agreements in place
3. To manage contracts
a. To have an extensive knowledge of all existing contractual provisions for each program
b. To propose and to support actions for risks mitigation & opportunities vs. contractual provisions
c. To negotiate contracts and amendments terms, in liaison with Legal department
4. To achieve Commercial target's objectives (Sales, Cash and Margins, Support for reducing Overdues)
5. To monitor the progress of Commercial activities (reporting, trackers …)
6. To support & to promote the implementation of commercial & cross-functional processes and improvement projects, ensuring these are well applied.
7. To support business development activities and across Safran Landing Systems divisions as and when required
8. To identify progress initiatives, options and have them deployed transversally across all divisions.
Qualified to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or business discipline, you must be a proactive and customer focused individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, together with good problem solving skills.
You have strong abilities to summarize complex situations and options, and you always remain open to capture opportunities.
You are experienced in working in parallel several projects / programs.
You have demonstrated expertise in commercial strategy. You are agile dealing with contractual and legal aspects and you are experienced in running complex negotiations with strategic customers.
You are familiar with finance and accounting principles for building detailed business cases.
You are used to interfacing / working within a team of various functions and profiles, and you enjoy supporting and animating such a team.
You are rigorous, fair and reliable in your reporting, and you are fluent in English.
The role require travel :
- In Spain (Madrid & Seville for A400M)
- In Germany (Munich for Airbus Defence & Space)
- In France (Marignane for Airbus Helicopters)
- Others as needed.
- © Safran