The Internal Control Analyst Lead will serve as a core Financial Services team member, providing exceptional service to all customers and business partners. Will be responsible for performing all year – round audit engagements to help identify and manage risks to the business. Work collaboratively and independently to conduct audits across operational, finance, regulatory, and/or technology areas through-out the company. Conduct and lead internal control audits per group standards and polices.
• Understanding of Safran group policies; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
• Ensuring timely control testing and approvals.
• Applies appropriate audit procedures to the areas reviewed to ensure that controls are tested and all significant risks are addressed.
• Prepares clear and well-organized audit work papers documenting root- cause, work performed, investigation summaries, and recommendations.
• Identifies audit findings and recommends corrective actions.
• Lead to create action plans and review with appropriate management on actions taken and needed to ensure satisfactory resolution of findings.
• Be enthusiastic learner, user, and advocate of Safran products and services.
• Conduct and document financial/ accounting/actuarial process flows with a focus on internal controls and compliance.
• Work with other Shared Services of Safran to develop benchmarks.
• Evaluates records, documents, methods, policies, costs, and other factors to determine if functional areas are conducting operations in accordance with established policies, procedures, and best practices
• Responsible for leading as a subject matter in the identification, assessment, oversight reporting, and disclosure of all key company controls across the company and to ensure the business procedures and/or financial controls are in compliance with applicable regulatory and corporate standards and practices.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as requires and/or assigned
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Associate's degree with additional equivalent years of experience within finance/accounting (+2 YOE)
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in leading job projects and processes or equivalent
• Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Familiar with windows operating system
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
• Must be able to think independently, have strong problem solving skills, and contribute to continuous improvement within the Finance department.
• Self-starter with ability to drive improvement, meet timeliness and objectives
• Identifying problems working with teams to solve through leading actions collaboratively
• Ability to negotiate, influence, and win respect
• Ability to make timely decisions and take action
• Ability to provide information regarding tasks, plans, schedule and strategy to stakeholders.
• Multi-tasking capability in a fast-paced environment
Additional preferred Qualifications (not required):
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
• Experience in accounting
Description: Professional-level position within field.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰客舱公司在客舱内装设计、餐饮系统和货运设备方面处于全球领先地位。