We're looking for a Navigation Engineer to create Navigation software and systems on our Resilient PNT Team.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, build and test of aided INS systems and software using GNSS, radar, lidar, vision, and other signals of opportunity.
- Integrating navigation SW with various sensors other SW and HW components and performing system level tests, collaborating with other cross functional teams
- Communicating progress to project lead, estimating tasks, troubleshooting and resolving bugs, performing peer code reviews
- Other duties as required to create a high-quality simulator and achieve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical, Aerospace, or Geomatics Engineering with a strong emphasis in - Navigation, Multisensory Integration, and Control Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Kalman filtering and optimal estimation and control techniques
- In-depth knowledge of IMUs and navigation sensors such as altimeters, magnetic compass, etc.
- Experience with realtime embedded software development and programming languages such as - --Matlab, C, C++, Python; Linux OS; development environments Git, Jenkins….
- Ability to succeed independently with little guidance
The exceptional candidate will have these additional qualifications:
- Technical leadership ability to guide a team of developers and manage projects
- In-depth knowledge of GNSS signals and systems, including navigation
- In-depth knowledge of radar, lidar, or vision-aided navigation systems
- In depth knowledge of avionic systems and safety of flight electronics
- More than 10 years of applicable experience
- Fluency in both French and English
45 Becker Road, Suite A West Henrietta 14586
New York 芬兰