Summary of Duties:
• Work well within a team environment
• Decision maker, must have sense of leadership, authority and consensus depending upon the situations that will be encountered (within the team or in interaction with other depts.)
• Ensuring internal processes are followed to achieving customer satisfaction
• Collate and submit regional support reports, weekly, monthly and / or as required.
• Perform on-site customer meetings as required i.e. Program Review Meetings (PRM), Technical Review Meeting (TRM), and Executive Review Meetings (ERM) etc.
• Support CSM team members at Customer meetings as required or indicated.
• Support Aircraft OEM meetings / conferences as and when required
• Building new and developing long lasting relationships with customers.
• Very good knowledge of aeronautical environment, also possess good knowledge of all Cabin Branch products with a technical approach
• Responsible for ensuring accurate records are kept, documenting customer support actions and discussions on INSITE platform.
• Generate Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
• Analyse data to identify trends and areas of improvements both with own customers and of the regional team customers.
• Ensure post visit reports are generated, taking ownership of actions and commitments are managed through to completion.
• Ensure own and regional teams customer backlogs are reviewed, monitored and distributed, taking actions to prevent late deliveries.
• Serve as the focal for performance claims: track claims, negotiate settlements, coordinate with spares and repair teams to validate claim data.
• Support SCS Finance department in the recovery of late Ageing Reports.
• Awareness of own and regional customers internal issues which may inadvertently effect the Safran Cabin Services business
• Feedback information to Safran Cabin Service sales team on new sales opportunities and Program teams on at risk parts: PMA, Owner Operator Parts
• Awareness of customer support contractual obligations either through the Airframer contracts or specific contracts with set with a specific customer
• Support Field Technical Representatives (FTR) performing cabin inspections and generating the associated reports
• Provide level 1 & 2 technical support using CMM's & technical drawings data
• Support STC working parties as required, Support Entry Into Service (EIS) for new aircraft types
• Being available in accordance with constraints linked to aftermarket support domain
• Must have awareness of costs / budgets, other HR aspects management including performance reviews, establishment of training plan and / or delivering training to ensure Customer Support Managers (CSM) have the correct tools to attain customer satisfaction.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, management /leadership acumen
• Rigorous and well organized / Good presentation skills / Good negotiating Skills / a very good level of diplomacy
• Management skills of CSMs (Customer Support Managers) in the area of regional responsibility, in case CSD needs support; natural point of escalation for CSMs
Education: Bachelor's degree or related field/equivalent experience. Bachelor's preferred
Experience: Typically requires 10 years of Sales and Management experience in a commercial aerospace environment required. Experience with lean principles and continuous improvement. Expert knowledge of Sales management methodologies, proven ability to manage complex projects, and Customer Requests or Concerns.
Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Project, competent with MS Office programs
Other Skills: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to build and maintain effective relationships, Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to analyze & summarize information, strong financial acumen. Demonstrated ability to deliver against key milestones and cost targets. Emotionally resilient and able to drive projects effectively for excellence against demanding targets in a complex multi-disciplined environment.
Additional Preferred Skills: Project management experience
Anglais C1 (minimum), C2 (préféré) / Français B1 (préféré), d'autres langues sont les bienvenues.
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status is full-time
3. Traveling is required up to 50%
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
- © Safran