Safran Ventilation Systems is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst Intern for a 6 month period. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Strategy of the Customer Support & Services Department, the successful candidate will mainly contribute to the pricing, sales tracking and database management of the aftermarket activities for both Safran Ventilation Systems and Safran Electrical & Power.
Essential activities and responsibilities are:
- Define commercial policies, especially when a new part / component or a new service is launched and update our price policy and catalogue on a regular basis. In particular, the role will involve a review of the piece parts price escalation as well the MRO price definition, review and consolidation.
- Create and update sales, order intake and orderbook tracker to monitor parts and services sales.
- Monitor the market (market share, market price, offered services, PMA competition, DER development, used parts availability…)
- Update business plan templates (including Flight Hour Services, retrofit programs) to be used by the Sales Managers.
- Support other tasks necessary to achieve the short and long-term sales objectives as well as other internal request from management
- Studying toward a Master's degree level or equivalent with a Major in Engineering or Business
- Interested in the aviation industry, and willing to learn about the customer support and services activities
- Good analytical skills and determination to work with database (internal or external) to develop commercial strategy based on facts. Advanced Excel and Power BI Skills.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills to explain complex market changes and strategic concept
- Keen on creating financial models to evaluate new businesses (Business Plan)
赛峰通风系统公司（Safran Ventilation Systems）是民用和军用航空领域高性能通风系统的全球领导者。已涉足商用飞机、公务机、支线飞机和直升机等全部细分市场，赛峰通风系统公司支持所有最新启动的民用项目，同时在变速和变频通风领域占据第1的位置。
- © Safran