The Business Process Improvement Project Leader has the following responsibilities :
- To take part to the preparation of the company strategy for continuous improvement for her/ his perimeter
- To lead and support all SE&P Safran+ and Lean Sigma initiatives
- To support all needed process improvements activities (Worshops, Kaizen events, BPR, Coaching)
- To support all the SE&P Divisions improvement initiatives for his/ her perimeter
- To follow the SE&P Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt training and certifications on his/ her perimeter
- To manage the interface between SE&P Safran+ communities on her/ his perimeter;
The main activities are the following :
- In charge of ONE Safran full deployment at SE&P level by coaching, training, teaching and assessing the teams involved in this company project & Supporting the operational management teams in building and leading their respective improvement plan.
- Help on consolidating projects and improvement plans progress at his/ her perimeter
- Identifying and deploying lean sigma tools, processes and practices (Lean-Sigma, visual management, etc…),
- To actively promote the best practices sharing within SE&P
- To deliver the needed methodological support to the teams in charge of continuous improvement activities
- To promote an energizing collaborative innovation initiative favoring employee's involvement in their working environment.
- To continue providing help to support function direction in supporting their respective improvement road maps with the aim to simplify and get more flexible the transverse company processes in their daily deliveries.
- Organizing the necessary benchmark in order to improve the global company performance.
• This mission statement is corresponding to a Master Black Belt / Black belt profile.
• Strongly experienced in Aerospace industry and functional team management.
• Strongly experienced in Aerospace industry processes, methods & tools, Continuous improvement and leadership.
• Require strong communication and organizational skills to be able to perform effective workshops at all the level of the company
• International transverse teams animation experience, trainer, coaching capabilities.
• Experienced in complex transversal management of multi-disciplinary and international teams
• Hand on, to animate and participate actively to major improvement events
• Fluent English spoken, read and written, Spanish is a plus (English as the working common language.)
Frequent travel required (France and International)
- © Safran