Safran Ventilation Systems is currently seeking a Marketing & Strategy Apprentice. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Strategy of the Customer Support & Services Department, the successful candidate will contribute to the forecasting, pricing, and database management of the aftermarket activities and will support the development of new services for both Safran Ventilation Systems and Safran Electrical & Power.
Essential activities and responsibilities are:
- Support the sales forecast activities (Budget, MTP and updates) of parts and services for both divisions at site level.
- Define commercial policies, especially when a new part / component or a new service is launched and update our price policy and catalogue on a regular basis
- Monitor the market (market share, market price, offered services, PMA competition, DER development, used parts availability…)
- Update business plan templates (including Flight Hour Services, retrofit programs) to be used by the Sales Managers.
- Create sales tracker to monitor parts and services sales. Launch commercial actions when an unusual sales evolution is identified
- Support other tasks necessary to achieve the short and long-term sales objectives as well as other internal request from management
- Studying toward a Master's degree level or equivalent with a Major in Engineering or Business
- Interested in the aviation industry, and willing to learn about the customer support and services activities
- Good analytical skills and determination to work with database (internal or external) to develop commercial strategy based on facts. Advanced Excel and Power BI Skills
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills to explain complex market changes and strategic concept
- Keen on creating financial models to evaluate new businesses (Business Plan)
赛峰通风系统公司（Safran Ventilation Systems）是民用和军用航空领域高性能通风系统的全球领导者。已涉足商用飞机、公务机、支线飞机和直升机等全部细分市场，赛峰通风系统公司支持所有最新启动的民用项目，同时在变速和变频通风领域占据第1的位置。
- © Safran