Reporting directly to the Managing Directors of SDSG and functionally to the Chief Financial Officer of Safran Data Systems (which includes 3 entities in France, Germany and in the US), you will manage the financial department of SDSG (about 17M€ revenue, 70 people) and will provide to the executive & operating management teams the information necessary to manage, control and assess the financial performance of the entity through all its aspects (accounting, controlling, tax, internal control campaigns…). You will also ensure to deliver all financial reporting towards Safran Electronics and Defense and/or Safran in compliance with the Group standards.
• Be a driving force and be proactive in the management of SDSG financial performance
• Ensure preparation and delivery of all the actual financial and tax data in a fair, accurate and sincere manner, both in German GAAP and in IFRS, for the various closings (monthly, quarterly and annual) as well as all documents needed in conjunction with the annual closings. In that respect, you will use the various associated reporting tools.
• Ensure relationships with the external auditors and administrations
• Prepare and provide all the relevant financial analyses (P&L, balance sheet, cash flows) both for actual results and projections (mid term plan, budget, annual reforecasts, three-month rolling forecasts, …)
• Participate to the assessment and the management of the financial and tax risks
• Analyze the new development opportunities and measure the profitability of the activities
• Support the management of the entity by your involvement in the various financial and operational committees
• Ensure a good execution of the annual internal control campaigns
• Ensure the management of the financial team : 2 accountants, 1 assistant accountant and 1 person in charge of “non-production” & facility & capex purchasing
- Erfolgreich abgeschlossenes Studium (Diplom, Master) in Betriebswirtschaft/Finanzen/Controlling
- At least 7 to 10 years of previous professional experiences
- Fluent in English, speaking German & French would be a plus
- Personal skills:
o High adaptability, excellent interpersonal skills, enjoying teamwork in an agile environment
o Involvement and high degree of autonomy
o Technical strength and recognized expertise
o Ability of synthesis and relevant analyses
o Rigorous, accurate and reliable
o Pragmatic, results oriented and operational
These missions will be conducted in coordination with the other departments of the entity, the central financial teams of Safran Data Systems (controlling, reporting, …) and the central teams of Safran Electronics and Defense and/or Safran.
Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 75 51429
- © Safran