Safran Electrical & Power is currently seeking a Marketing & Strategy Manager. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Strategy of the Customer Support & Services Department, the successful candidate will contribute to all activities related to the implementation of the aftermarket commercial strategy of Safran Power and Safran Ventilation Systems.
Essential activities and responsibilities are:
- Develop the new services strategy roadmap as well as the support and services offer / package for the new air mobility and associated components. Take ownership and accountability of all associated processes and activities.
- To forecast the sales (Budget, MTP and updates) of parts and services for both divisions at site level. A close coordination of the forecast with the program managers is required on necessary supply changes in accordance with the S&OP process
- Achieve and exceed the aftermarket sales objectives by using necessary means (price policy, new route to market, customer targeting, new services…)
- Define the strategic orientations, short term and long term and present these at C-level to obtain their approval
- Define commercial policies, especially when a new part / component or a new service is launched and update our price policy and catalogue on a regular basis
- Monitor the market (market share, market price, offered services, PMA competition, DER development, used parts availability…)
- Create business plan templates (including Flight Hour Services, retrofit programs) to be used by the Sales Managers. Train the sales managers for use of the business plan templates. Support sales activities as required and potential customer interface.
- Create sales tracker to monitor parts and services sales. Launch commercial actions when an unusual sales evolution is identified
- Support other tasks necessary to achieve the short and long-term sales objectives as well as other internal request from management
- Management of strategic projects with 3-10 contributors
- Educated to Master's degree level or equivalent with Major in Engineering or Business
- Experience in the aviation industry, preferably in a marketing/commercial role focused on customer support and services activities
- Excellent analytical skills and determination to work with database (internal or external) to develop commercial strategy based on facts. Advanced Excel and Power BI Skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to explain complex market changes and strategic concept at senior level and occasionally to customers.
- Good financial and business background, capable of creating financial models to evaluate new businesses (Business Plan)
- Good leadership skills, shows ability to drive projects with various stakeholders
- Technical background and knowledge in airworthiness regulations are a plus
41 boulevard de la République 78400
Ile de France 法国