Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on luxury interiors.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a Material Handler to join a team who creates beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine designing 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
• Receive, distribute, and maintain materials within stores and conducts inventory processes in a timely and efficient fashion ensuring quality standards are attained.
• Disposition and resolve receiving/grief issues
• Respond to material requests from production
• Perform inspection on incoming materials to validate goods are as ordered and proper documentation has been provided and follows proper procedures to disposition discrepancies
• Label and identify materials for quick retrieval and traceability within the stores warehouse
• Enter receiving/issuing transactions into ERP system
• Pick up and deliver materials from various locations as needed
• Prepare and package materials for shipment
• Contribute to the materials management reporting systems to meet company requirements
• Properly adheres to training and GHS/SDS guidelines when handling Hazardous Materials
What You Must Have:
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent with demonstrated skills and three years' experience, Experience in Aerospace industry preferred, and Valid driver license required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems; operate general office equipment such as- computers, printers, scanners, and copiers
• Ability: operate a forklift; communicate in English (read, write and verbally communicate); select and work with proper tools for job task; time-management and organizational skills; climb and work on step stools and/or ladders; to lift 50 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance; reach overhead; work in a non-dust-free environment, normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks); range of motion with both hands; hands: can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in cramped areas
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Denton, Texas facility is deep in the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
- © Safran