The Junior Aircraft/Helicopter Electrician's duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Building, routing and installation of electrical harnesses
• Replacement of aircraft devices/components
• Bonding measurement
• Basic electrical testing (continuity)
• Replacement of connectors
• Locking wire
• Installation/rework of pressure seals
• Installation/modification of sleeves
For this position, we are specifically recruiting candidates who do not have a lot of experience in aviation, such as graduates of technical school or other educational/vocational schemes.
• Basic English skills are mandatory, German is a plus
• Electrical knowledge and practical training are required
• Team-player in a very international team
The applicant will be trained and guided by a mentor during the first months.
The position is either in Donauwörth or in Hamburg - business trips may be required.
Hein-Saß-Weg 36 21129