To manage product requirements, specifications & their compliance throughout the product development cycle using validation & verification processes.
• To manage the requirements on engineering projects, ensuring they are fully documented and traceable in line with the Requirements Management Plan.
• Capture & validate all stakeholder requirements - both internal and external.
• Review Requirements with Subject Matter Experts and Test Engineers
• Work closely with the whole engineering project team to ensure the validation & verification activities are completed on time to support the Master Engineering Reviews
• Develop the product verification strategy and ensure agreement with all stakeholders
• Provide status reports for requirements capture, compliance status, validation and verification.
• Create and maintain product specification documents for internal and customer approval.
• Liaise with Engineering Design / DMU configurator to maintain product configuration.
• Capture and manage the Interfaces / Definition Control Models (DCM) as necessary to define the required requirements traceability.
• Support the Engineering change process, and Engineering proposals in response to MCP requests received during an NPI project.
• Working within a cross-functional project team of up to 20 people. This can include working with external teams/suppliers for work package management / supplied items development.
• Reports directly to the Project Technical Integrator
• Providing analysis/data/documents to team members and the Project Technical Integrator; including
o Validation & verification KPIs
o Verification plan with full requirements traceability
o Design specifications for sub-systems
o Compliance matrices & respective KPIs at various system levels
o Requirements Traceability matrix
• Liaise with project team to:
o coordinate requirements validation and intent of compliance status.
o Create a robust verification plan
• Expected to travel within UK or internationally as required by the project to liaise with project stakeholders/suppliers.
A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical, Systems, Electrical, Chemical, Software, or Computer Engineering.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in an engineering development project team within Design, Stress, Manufacturing or Certification Engineering.
A minimum of 1 year of experience in Systems Engineering requirements management, validation & verification (V&V).
Experience with using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methods to define operational, functional and physical requirements.
Experience in progressing DFMEA with a cross-functional development team.
Team collaboration – ability to work effectively and efficiently in a collaborative project team environment.
Problem Solving – ability to utilise robust problem solving methods to address problems in a systematic way
Communication – ability to effectively and efficiently communicate within a project team environment.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰航空座椅公司（Safran Seats）是飞机座椅领域的全球领导企业之一，为广大机组人员及乘客提供各种座椅。目前，赛峰航空座椅公司所生产的100万个座椅正服务于全球航空机群中。