To support the HRIS and Payroll Advisor with the implementation and transformation of new HR systems (Payroll, SELIA and T&A) to allow a smooth integration of key HR projects for 2022 and 2023.
The preferred candidate will maintain the current Safran HR systems to support the effective implementation of the new systems. providing an effective and efficient service to HR colleagues and the business in the production of management information.
• Maintain core HR systems i.e. HR.Net, TWIST, ADP Freedom, EZLM, E-Talent, Red Carpet and Insite, etc.
• Carry out system administration activities i.e. system maintenance, system testing, monitor data integrity, system/data checks fault-finding and resolution.
• Manage user access.
• Support the HRIS and Payroll Advisor with the implementation and transformation of new HR systems (Payroll, SELIA and T&A)
• Promote end user capability by delivering training, and producing user guides.
• Support users with technical queries, providing answers or obtaining solutions from the systems providers.
• Other systems support as required
• Support reporting and measurement activity across the whole range of HR areas.
• Produce accurate and professional standard and ad hoc management information reports to users as required i.e. Business Scorecard, headcount reports etc.
• Respond to ad hoc reporting requirements positively and with due regard to time to ensure delivery taking advice where appropriate.
• Action defined reporting at set times each month ensuring deadlines are met
• Ensure all exceptions in EZLM cleared at the end of each pay period
• Download hours for agency workers each week and send to suppliers
• Responsible for ensuring data has been entered in line with payroll governance (deadlines, accuracy of information)
• Supporting a proactive payroll advisory service, working closely with the payroll team and HR team to improve processes and procedures, including responding to enquiries from employees and stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
• General HR Admin duties as required
Education/Knowledge & Experience
Previous experience within HRIS role Essential
Experience of SAP Success Factors Preferable
Good understanding of payroll and statutory / regulatory reporting requirement Preferable
Good general level of Further Education (Maths, English) Essential
Strong Microsoft Excel Skills Essential
Accuracy in administration Essential
Planning and organisational skills Essential
Time Management skills Essential
Communication / Presentation skills Essential
HR knowledge and understanding Preferable
Good communication skills - verbal and written Essential
Team Player, ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines and maintain confidentiality Essential
Attention to detail Essential
Ability to follow up and take action where necessary Essential
Strong ‘can do' attitude Essential
Ability to follow policies and procedures Essential
- © Safran