You will be responsible for the technical assessment and sentencing of non-conformances on parts and assemblies. This involves receiving non-conformances folders, identifying the functional impacts, performing the technical assessment (calculation, justification and report writing), identifying potential reworks/repairs, and eventually concluding on the acceptability of the non-conformances, or providing reworks/repair instructions
In case of new salvage repairs, you will be responsible for the technical validation and report writing
You will support daily meetings in order to track the progress of concession assessments, and priorities topics
You will closely interact with: the production departments from the internal and external supply chain; other teams in the technical department, such as product development and stress teams; the quality department; the supply chain and the concession team manager for prioritization of topics
You will feed back drawing improvements proposals to the design office in order to improve the design or improve the producibility, and you will create and complete databases in order to ease concession assessment
Upon request, you will complete off-site missions at suppliers or customers, in Poland or abroad, in order to support suppliers in dealing with non-conformances
Your academical formation is Master of Science or equivalent, with a major in Mechanical Engineering.
You are motivated, autonomous, adaptable, a quick-learner and a team-worker.
You are a good communicator, fluent in both Polish and English and French is a plus (oral & written), and are able to write technical reports.
You are well-organised, rigorous and synthetic, able to summarize complex situations or problems, whether technical or not technical.
You are knowledgeable in:
- technical definition drawing reading and understanding
- mechanical systems and mechanical features functions/operation (casings, gears, bearings, dynamic seals)
- mechanical sizing calculation: stress calculation and material properties
- stack-up calculation
- means of production (machining, casting, mechanical assemblies)
- means of mechanical parts dimensional inspection: three-dimensional machines (CMMs), manual measurements
- systems engineering: ability to identify the different functions of a system
- CAD design tools (Catia), Finite Element Analysis Tools (Ansys) and ERPs (SAP) are a plus
- ability to take quick decisions and work under pressure
- specialized in aircraft engineering or good knowledge of jet engine environment
You are creative and you enjoy making improvement proposals.