The job context is related to the engine flame tube or power turbine design activities.
The following missions for the job will be:
- To perform elasto plastic and elasto visco plastic mechanical computations of flame tube
or power turbine by taking into account thermal loads, dynamics loads for static or
- To perform and improve life computations on a flame tube or power turbine parts,
- To attend technical meetings and bring solutions to Safran AE and AECC-SI/HAPRI
requirements for BSS-TurboTech,
- To bring critical analyses of the results in order to improve the design of the parts and
the methodologies used,
- To write technical reports and participate to technical presentations of BSS-TurboTech,
- To support engineers in their own mechanical activities and provide training when it is
- To work in a team with high communication with colleagues and hierarchies,
- To work in a multi-cultural company,
- To know and respect the security and human behavior rules of BSS-TurboTech.
Engineer or Master degree in mechanical design of a part submitted to thermal loads,
- Knowledge of Siemens numerical tools (NX CAD, NX CAE, NX Thermal, NX Samcef)
- To know how to work in a team,
- Creativity and open mind mandatory,
- English language high level required; French and/or Chinese skills appreciated.