We are currently seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Corporate Receptionist/Team Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the front desk area. As the first point of contact your comprehensive administration and receptionist experience, superior computer skills and high attention to detail will be paramount to your success in this role. This role will also provide general office support with a variety of administrative activities and tasks including supporting the HR, Finance and Facilities teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
• As the first point of contact, ensure all visitors to the site are greeted with professionalism and the security policy is consistently applied
• Respond to all incoming calls, redirect and distribute messages as required
• Open and sort mail
• Maintain company phone list and vehicle register
• Maintain and order stock for the kitchen
• Maintain and order stationery supplies and distribute to employees as required
• Maintain the front desk area including relevant documentation
• Scheduling meeting room bookings
• Travel Coordination
• Uniform Ordering
• Assistance with hosting guests on site e.g. set up of boardrooms, setting up for lunches, tea and coffee
• Regular administrative tasks for the Facilities department including Contract Management such as keeping details up to date and ensuring copies of licenses are on file
• Regular administrative tasks from HR Department
• Regular tasks from Finance Department including check receipting of invoices, invoice and statement mail outs, scanning & filing as required
Experience and technical skills
• Cert IV or equivalent in Business Administration
• Minimum five years business administration experience
• Minimum five years reception/customer service experience
• Excellent personal presentation with exceptional phone manner
• Advanced computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Strong analytical and organisation skills
• Strong and proven attention to detail
• Strong Customer service skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A professional manner and excellent customer service skills
• Adaptability to various tasks in an organised manner
• A flexible, proactive, team player attitude
• Ability to think on your feet
• Decisive and self-starting attitude, with energy and motivation to be effective in a demanding environment; &
• A commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation, seeking continuous improvement
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number CR0821.
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome or Firefox on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰直升机发动机公司（Safran Helicopter Engines）是直升机动力领域的世界领先者，公司从创立至今已生产超过75,000台发动机。该公司提供各种规格的涡轮发动机，公司的2,500名客户遍布155个国家。