At a glance
Are you passionate about technology? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork, and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Given the societal, climate and digital challenges that are transforming the aviation industry, we are keen to take on our own responsibilities and build a sustainable future by being the company spearheading the transition over to carbon-free aviation. A project of this scale can only succeed thanks to the sheer diversity of our talents, united by a unique team spirit, a passion to embrace challenges and a desire to write a new chapter in the history of aviation.
Four People Fundamentals underpin life at Safran, so that each and every person can be part of the team:
- Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Developing skills and building opportunities
- Creating a trustworthy work place
- Promoting collaboration and mutual support
At Safran, you'll be working in an international, multicultural environment
More than 83000 employees in 276 locations across 27 countries
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is at the heart of Safran's development strategy and is in line with our corporate purpose. Taking into account the expectations of all of the Group’s stakeholders’ and led by employee-driven initiatives, our CSR policy is built on four pillars: decarbonize aerospace, be an exemplary employer, embody responsible industry and affirm our commitment to citizenship.Find out about Safran's commitments
How Safran tackles climate challenge?
- Maps are available under the Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Adam Wiseman / CAPA Pictures / Safran
- © Safran
- © Christian Fleury / CAPA Pictures / Safran
- © Jessica Ross / CAPA Pictures / Safran
- © Christophe Viseux / CAPA Pictures / Safran
- © Adrien Daste / Safran
- © Laurent Pascal / CAPA Pictures / Safran
- © Raphaël Soret / Safran
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran