Director representing employees Member of the Innovation and Technology Committee
Christel Sasso / CAPA Pictures / Safran
Expertise and experience
Born in 1957, Brigitte Lesschaeve is a graduate of Polytech Lille, and holds a postgraduate degree in robotics.
She began her career at Dassault Aviation in 1982 as a simulation engineer and in 1994 she joined GIAT Industries as procurement project manager for Leclerc tanks.
After holding various posts at GIAT Industries, Brigitte Lesschaeve joined Safran Landing Systems in 2005 as part of the quality program team in charge of the A400M. She currently works in the legal affairs department while also carrying out trade union functions within the CGT union. Her trade union specialization areas are personal protection insurance, retirement and disability.
- Director representing employee: Safran
- Member of the Social Commission: Safran
- Trade union specialist in negotiations concerning personal protection insurance, retirement and disability.
- Mutuelle familiale des travailleurs du Groupe Safran
- Humanis Retraite AGIRC (also Bureau member and Chair of the Financial Commission)
- Member of the Commission responsible for approving the financial statements: AGIRC (supplementary pension regime)
- Advisor to the Versailles employment tribunal, managerial section