A passion for innovation is part of Safran’s DNA. To maintain our technological leadership, build foundations for the future and meet upcoming economic and environmental challenges, Safran invests considerable human and financial resources in R&D. The creativity and performance of our R&D units are driven by multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, plus strong synergies across the Safran group.
Job offers>> Show more criteria
Chairman and CEO of Safran
"Safran faces exciting challenges because of our growth. Which means that everybody who works for us, or wants to, enjoys very exciting career development opportunities. I think you’ll be delighted to work at Safran."
Safran group: profile and history
Safran holds global leadership positions in its core markets of aerospace, defense and security. The Group has nearly 60,000 employees, and posted sales of 11.7 billion euros in 2011. Safran continues to build its future on the solid foundations of its history.See the Group section
To invent tomorrow’s systems, combining high performance and environmental-friendliness, Safran invests some 11% of its revenues in R&D – a sector that involves one out of every five employees. Safran is also organized to foster exchanges between is experts, and with academic research and the world’s best laboratories.Discover the innovation section
Skills and Expertise
Safran is involved in resolutely high-tech businesses, that requires skilled people.
Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility
Safran takes a proactive approach to diversity, since we considers diversity a major contributing factor to innovation, progress and performance.More
Latest job offers
Create your search agent
- 06/06/2013 | APEC (EUROPEAN SHOW) - PARIS, FRANCE
- 13/06/2013 | UPMC PARIS VI - Paris, France
- 21/06/2013 | LE BOURGET - Le Bourget, France
Latest press releases
- 2013/04/23 | Messier-Bugatti-Dowty inaugurates new production unit in Mirabel, Canada
- 2013/04/23 | Safran enters into a definitive agreement for the purchase of the Rolls-Royce share of the joint RTM322 helicopter engine programme
- 2013/04/23 | Safran reports 9.5% revenue growth in first-quarter 2013 driven by strong civil aviation business
See the report