Through Safran Corporate University, Safran deploys a powerful tool to support our cultural, technological and organizational transformation. Designed as a cultural hub, the University provides an international rallying point and spreads the Group’s influence not only among employees, but also in the eyes of our customers and partners.
Job offers>> Show more criteria
Safran Corporate University
Safran Vice President, University, Training and Managerial Development
"Safran Corporate University aims to provide the skills, expertise and attitudes needed to support the Group’s growth and transformation. Intended for all Safran employees, the university fosters a shared corporate culture and values, with training programs that address our strategic goals and priority skills development needs."
Learn, Share, Grow
The university offers three main areas of training to meet the needs of all Safran employees, worldwide:
- Gateway programs, to develop employability and prepare for changes in different professions.
- Business programs, to bolster professional skills and foster technological excellence.
- Leadership programs, to develop management excellence and give managers the skills needed to meet all challenges.
The campus, a unifying factor
Bring together people from all Group companies, deploy shared practices for each profession, foster shared values among all employees, transmit skills from seasoned pros to younger employees… In short, Safran Corporate University helps create a real corporate culture across all Safran entities worldwide.
The University campus spans 13 hectares (32 acres) in Massy, near Paris, and can welcome 600 students at a time. Throughout the year it welcomes students taking training courses or attending seminars. A 400-seat amphitheater often hosts major events at Safran, from Discover Days for new managers, to seminars and conferences, as well as meetings with customers and partners.
The best way to find out about Safran Corporate University is to listen to the experiences Safran employees who have completed training or an internship. Click here to see these first-person videos
Safran Corporate University at a glance
1.4 million hours of training worldwide in 2012
Nearly 70% of all French employees take at least one training course each year
4% of payroll dedicated to training in 2012
International job mobility
Safran’s many entities around the world and its diverse business and product portfolio mean that employees enjoy numerous possibilities for changing jobs, companies and countries.
Job mobility is a key to Safran’s development and multicultural environment. Changing jobs facilitates career and skills development, and is highly encouraged within the Group, whether moving from one company to another, or within the same company. Operating in 50 countries, Safran gives employees the opportunity to spend part of their careers in international settings. Measures applied throughout the Group support all steps in this process, for employees and their families, from departure to return.
Latest job offers
Create your search agent
- 06/06/2013 | APEC (EUROPEAN SHOW) - PARIS, FRANCE
- 13/06/2013 | UPMC PARIS VI - Paris, France
- 21/06/2013 | LE BOURGET - Le Bourget, France
Latest press releases
- 2013/04/23 | Messier-Bugatti-Dowty inaugurates new production unit in Mirabel, Canada
- 2013/04/23 | Safran enters into a definitive agreement for the purchase of the Rolls-Royce share of the joint RTM322 helicopter engine programme
- 2013/04/23 | Safran reports 9.5% revenue growth in first-quarter 2013 driven by strong civil aviation business
See the report