Member of the Audit and Risk Committee
Expertise and experience
Born in 1956, Monique Cohen is a graduate of École Polytechnique (1976) and has a Master's degree in mathematics. She started her career at Paribas as Assistant Finance Manager from 1980 to 1987.
At Paribas, which later became BNP Paribas, she successively held the positions of Administrative Officer of Courcoux Bouvet – a brokerage firm and subsidiary of Paribas – between 1987 and 1990, Head of equity syndication and brokerage activities from 1990 to 1999, and Global Head of Equity Business from 1999 to 2000.
Since 2000, she has been an Executive Partner of Apax Partners France, which focuses on investments in the business and financial services sector.
She has been a member of the Board of Directors of the French financial markets authority (Autorité des marchés financiers – AMF) since June 2011.
- Safran :
- Director: Safran, since May 2013
- Non-Group :
- Chair of the Board of Directors: Wallet SA (Belgium); Wallet Investissement 1 SA (Belgium); Wallet Investissement 2 SA (Belgium); Proxima Investissement (Luxembourg)
- Chair: Trocadéro Participations II SAS
- Chair and member of the Supervisory Board: Texavenir II SAS
- Director: Société de financement local (SFIL); Altran Technologies SA(1) (also a member of the Investments and Acquisitions Committee); Financière MidMarket SAS; Apax Partners MidMarket SAS; BuyWay Personal Finance Belgium SA (Belgium); BuyWay Tech SA (Belgium); SEP Altitude
- Member of the Supervisory Board: JC Decaux (1) (also a member of the Audit Committee); Global Project SAS; Trocadero Participations SAS
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer: Altamir Amboise Gérance SA
- Managing Partner: Société Civile Fabadari
(1) Listed company