Working with Safran
Organization of Safran Purchasing
Safran Purchasing is organized in three entities:
- The Group Purchasing Division: This centralized division defines the purchasing strategy for all the product families. It implements the purchasing policy according to the specifics of Safran's markets.
- Safran Purchasing: Makes indirect and metal and non-metal purchases on behalf of the Group companies. The contact for indirect purchases of goods or services is a Safran Purchasing buyer, but the orders are issued in the name of the companies.
- Company Purchasing: Operational production purchases are made by the Group companies. Therefore, the contact for this type of purchase is a "company" buyer.
General Purchasing Conditions
Safran takes the dimensions of social responsibility and sustainable development into consideration, while paying attention to the equity of contractual relations, in particular in the Group-wide general purchasing conditions. (general purchasing conditions applicable to other countries are available on request)
- Standard General Purchasing Conditions
- General Purchasing Conditions Aeronautical Supplies
- General Purchasing Conditions for Intellectual Services
- The general terms and conditions for purchasing in other countries are available on request from Corporate Purchasing
- The Supplier Requirements and Industrial Validation Process guidelines are also available on request from the Purchasing department in any Safran company.
The supplier requirements reference documents
The Safran supplier requirements reference documents (SAFe) comprise:
- The list of Safran requirements applicable to suppliers contributing to the manufacture of products for the Group (procedure: GRP-0087).
- The Supplier's Guide (procedure: GRM-0123)
- The matrix of compliance with Safran requirements (procedure: GRF-0033).
The application of these reference documents differs according to the degree of maturity of the suppliers and the types of goods or services delivered.
Suppliers can call a hotline with their questions about Group company invoices.
On May 19th, the Safran symbol will become the sole logo for all Group' companies. From this date onwards, the company names – starting with tier-1 companies – have change in order to include the Safran brand and a description of their main activitie.
Please find down here, the new Kbis of Safran group companies:
- Kbis Safran Nacelles
- Kbis Safran Transmission Systems
- Kbis Safran Electrical & Power
- Kbis Safran Landing Systems
- Kbis Safran Helicopter Engines
- Kbis Safran Identity & Security
- Kbis Safran Aircraft Engines
- Kbis Safran Electronics & Defense
- Kbis Safran Aero Boosters
Suppliers, help you the following documents for billing.